James and Pamela Muzzy Chair in Entrepreneurship
McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship Executive Director
Lisle and Roslyn Payne Professor of Marketing
- Ph.D. in Business Administration with Marketing and Accounting Emphasis, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1975
MTG 480 & 480H - Marketing Resarch for Entrepreneurs
MKTG 696a - Perspectives and Principles of Research Marketing
- Honors Faculty Fellow
- Marketing Strategy
- Complex Adaptive Systems
- Marketing Channels
- Marketing and Organizational Performance
- Service Dominant Logic of Marketing
- Innovation in Society
Publications and Working Papers
- Stephen L. Vargo and Robert F. Lusch (2004) "Evolving to a New Dominant Logic of Marketing" Journal of Marketing.
- David Griffith and Robert F. Lusch (2007) "Why Do Marketers Accumulate Less Easily Transferable Capital?" Journal of Marketing.
- Stephen L. Vargo and Robert F. Lusch, “Service-Dominant Logic: Continuing the Evolution,”Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science 36(Spring 2008), 1-10.
- For additional papers see CV
- American Marketing Association
- Academy of Marketing Science
- American Marketing Association IOSIG award (2009)
- Marketing Management Association, Innovative Contributions to Marketing Career Award (2006).
- American Marketing Association Harold H. Maynard Award for Most Significant Theoretical Contribution in Marketing (1996, 2004)
- Louis W. Stern Award, American Marketing Association (2002)
- University Distinguished Professorship, Texas Christian University (2000)
- American Marketing Association Doctoral Consortium Faculty (1979, 1987, 1988, 1993, 1996, 1997, 1998)
- Academy of Marketing Science Distinguished Marketing Educator Award (1997)
- George Lynn Cross Research Professorship, University of Oklahoma (1996)
- Helen Robson Walton Chair in Marketing, University of Oklahoma (1992)
- Honored Inductee, Beta Gamma Sigma (1988)
- Lybrands Bronze Medal, National Association of Accountants (1979)
- American Marketing Association Doctoral Consortium Fellow (1973)