Professional development in the nonprofit sector is a vital tool for strengthening organizational effectiveness in the face of continuous change.
Spring 2019 Workshop Schedule
- January 18: Conflict Management
- February 8: Storytelling for Advocacy
- March 1: Big Data & Visualization
- March 8: Systems Thinking
- March 22: Collaborative and Collective Leadership: The Power of Community to Create Change
- April 5: Diversifying Funding Streams through Social Enterprise
The McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship and Eller Social Innovation are proud to offer professional development workshops to Southern Arizona nonprofit professionals. These workshops will provide participants with innovative tools to approach the business of nonprofits. Each workshop will be $99 per person.
Each of the topics will be discussed in a half-day stand alone workshop. The workshops will run on select Fridays from 8:30am-12pm in McClelland Hall. Some workshops will be presented by McGuire and Eller faculty, while others will be presented by practitioners from the Tucson nonprofit community.
In these interactive workshops, you will:
- Learn new ways to think about the business of nonprofits
- Recognize the need to drive adaptability to change
- Examine and challenge your own assumptions about leadership within a nonprofit
Who should attend
- Nonprofit CEOs and Program Managers
- Participants (current and past) in the Eller Nonprofit Leadership Certificate Program
- Social Entrepreneurs
- Foundation Managers
For more information, contact Jessica Sueskind at firstname.lastname@example.org.