The McGuire Entrepreneurship Center, with the generous support from Chase, Wells Fargo, the YWCA, the City of South Tucson and Primavera Foundation, is offering an educational program to the small business community. The Program consists of six business classes covering diverse topics such as management, marketing, sales, legal matters, accounting and finance.
What: Classes taught by Eller College of Management faculty and lecturers
- September 5: Management – Leading a Highly Effective Organization
- September 12: Marketing – Advertising and Plan Developing
- September 19: Sales – Developing a Sales-Oriented Company
- September 26: Legal –Legal matters affecting your business
- October 3: Accounting and Finance – Understanding your Cost, Breakeven Point and Profit
- October 10: Secrets of Success – An Entrepreneur Panel and Graduation Ceremony
Where: Eller College's Berger Auditorium, 1130 E. Helen Street; Tucson, AZ 85721
Cost: $200 Thanks to the generous support of Chase, Wells Fargo, The YWCA, Primavera Foundation, and The City of South Tucson, we have scholarships available that cover the tuition cost.
Register: Please e-mail or call Program Director Ildefonso "Poncho" Chavez at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-834-5988.