Innovative Approaches to the Business of Nonprofits
To learn more, visit the Nonprofit Leadership Certificate page or download the Nonprofit Leadership Certificate flyer.
Nonprofit leaders face a variety of challenges: new funder requirements, higher donor expectations, tighter budgets, complex social problems, generational clashes within our own staffs, increased competition for resources. The Nonprofit Leadership Program provides leaders with business skills that equip them to meet these challenges and lead organizations through uncertain and changing contexts.
All sessions will be held from 8:30 am to noon, with a graduation luncheon on the last day from noon to 1 pm.
Location: Muzzy Entrepreneurship and Innovation Lab, McClelland Hall 113, 1130 E. Helen St. Tucson, Arizona 85721.
9/15/17: NextGen Leadership: Creating a Culture of Innovation, Trust and Empowerment
10/20/17: Using Lean Launch Principles to Measure Impact: How Do You Know Your Work is Making a Difference?
11/3/17: What Program Managers Need to Know About Accounting and Finance
12/8/17: Cultivating Well-being and Ensuring Self Care: Keys to Thriving in the Non-Profit World
Who Should Attend?
The Nonprofit Leadership Certificate program was developed for mid-level nonprofit leaders in dynamic and challenging business environments, but senior and emerging leaders will also benefit from these business leadership concepts.
The program launched in 2016, and 98% of current graduates report that they would recommend it to their colleagues.
- Leverage key business principles to strengthen your leadership and organization
- Learn how to cultivate resilience in your team with optimism and positivity
- Harness the power of innovation and engagement to drive adaptability and change
- Apply techniques used by successful entrepreneurs to enhance impact
- Sharpen your understanding of key financial information to drive more effective decision making
- Understand how to empower and engage your stakeholders
- Develop tools and solutions for your biggest challenges
The cost for the Certificate Program is $500 per person. A participant may attend individual sessions for $150 per session.
Organizations are encouraged to send multiple people in order to achieve the biggest impact. The cost for 2-4 people from the same organization is $400 per person and for 5-10 people the cost is $300 per person.
A maximum of 40 participants can attend, so register as soon as you can! Register and pay by clicking the button below, which opens the registration website in a new window or tab: