Registration Open Now!
The cost of this half-day workshop is $99 per person.
Organizations are encouraged to send multiple people in order to achieve the greatest impact. Organizations who send 5+ people get a discounted price of $79 per person.
Seats are limited so register now below:
Should we think about leadership as the individual or the collective?
McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship and Eller Social Innovation is proud to offer a Collective and Collaborative Leadership Workshop, presented by Tristan Reader Assistant Professor of Practice, McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship.
When we think about “leadership” we tend to think about the individual. However, in communities and cultures locally and globally, collaborative and collective leadership is practiced. In this half-day workshop, we explore the ideas, strategies, and practices behind this especially effective approach to leadership in a changing world
Topics of Discussion will Include:
- Challenging our assumptions about leadership
- The ways in which leadership arises from building relationships and empowering community
- The role of the individual leader in relationship to building collaborative leadership
- "Quantum Leadership" - and its seven drivers - as a model of collaborative leadership
- Stories of collaborative leadership in action