Mark Peterson started his first business venture at 25 in London, UK, an American bakery which grew to a million dollar business within the first year. In 2004 he established a British/American bakery in Tokyo, Japan which now operates under license to a major Japanese food and beverage operator. With a side passion for news, Mark also worked for five years as a Writer and Producer for CNBC Business News in London.
Areas of Expertise
- Hybrid Entrepreneurship
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Family Business
- Retail and online selling
- Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning, RMIT University.
- Lego Serious Play "Train the Trainer".
Honors and Awards
- Eller College Dean’s Award for Undergraduate Teaching Excellence, 2018
- RMIT University, Teacher of the Year, 2012