More case studies
Read in-depth entrepreneur case studies in the booklet Pinnacles in entrepreneurial leadership.
The cases in these videos and booklet chronicle the achievements and life journeys of successful entrepreneurs associated with the University of Arizona. This project was the brainchild of Robert Lusch, Executive Director of the McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship in the University of Arizona's Eller College of Management. These case studies are designed to develop high impact educational material on entrepreneurship and leadership that highlights the lives and accomplishments of local business leaders and prominent alumni of the Eller College of Management and the University of Arizona.
Video Case Studies
- Tim Crown, Founder of Insight Enterprises
- Bruce Halle, Founder of Discount Tire
Written Case Studies
- Kerstin Block, Founder and President of Buffalo Exchange
- Ed Eisele, President/CEO Holsum Bakery
- Fletcher McCusker, Founder and CEO of Sinfonía HealthCare Corporation
If you know someone who would make a good case study subject, please contact Ted McGuire, Community Relations Coordinator, at email@example.com.