Earn your Master's degree online in 12 months.
The Master's in Entrepreneurship degree will expand the entrepreneurial mindset and abilities of students. Whether looking to create a startup or to apply innovation skills within a corporation, nonprofit, or public organization, students will be prepared to launch and scale ventures. Through a combination of applied learning and real world experiences, students will develop expertise in creativity & ideation, opportunity analysis, design thinking, customer discovery, validation research, prototyping, business modeling and much more. Students will have the chance to meet experienced entrepreneurs and investors through mentorship and pitch competitions throughout their academic experience. Because the degree can be completed in just 12 months, students are on a fast track to launch their business or lead innovation in their organizations.
The requirements for the Online Master's in Entrepreneurship are as follows:
- Undergraduate degree
- 3.0 or higher undergraduate GPA
- No GMAT/GRE Required
- A MSE graduate application
- Be accepted into the program as per Graduate College's approval
- ECON 200 or graduate/undergraduate equivalent
- ACCT 200 or ACCT 540 or graduate/undergraduate equivalent to either course
- A course waiver for ECON and ACCT may be available on a case-by-case basis
For additional questions please reach out to Casey Carrillo at email@example.com.